“Tools Geeks is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission” Learn more
Let’s face the horrible situation!
You just organize your necessary documents after spending a long time and take a short break for relaxation.
After returning, you get shocked by a terrible scene. The organized documents are scattered in the ground by the air coming from outside.
Now You might be very upset and try to pull off every hair from your head.
But a small product could save you from the situation.
Yes, I am talking about the paper clips.
These clips not only keep your documents stick together but also can serve you hundreds of purposes. From removing debris to hang ornaments and lightweight objects, their uses are really innovative and versatile.
Now you might be asking where to buy paper clips?
Don’t worry! This article will introduce you to the 5 best places where you can get your preferred paper clips easily.
Let’s get to the business!
You Should Check: Best Paper Cutter
Best Places to Get Paper Clips in 2022
Paper clips come in a wide array of designs, colors sizes, and shapes to serve multiple purposes.
Therefore, your nearest shops might fail to provide you with the exact type of paper clips.
Since you live in an advanced and technology-rich world where online services are available all the time, you don’t have to be worried about getting your chosen paper clips.
But there are numerous online stores and you might get bluffed by the misinformation provided by some of them.
So to help you out from this confusing situation, we have done extensive research and found the 5 best places where you can buy your required paper clips easily.
In the next section, we will discuss these places and the reasons behind choosing them.
Read: Best Paper Cutter
Amazon has a wide range of collections of paper clips from different manufacturers.
Whatever type of paper clips you want, Amazon has you covered. Just search for paper clips inside the website and amazon will display you a huge number of stocked products.
If your area is under the coverage of Amazon, you can easily order from there.
The payment and delivery system is quite easier and faster. So you can easily trust them while shopping online.
Why do we recommend to buy paper clips from Amazon?
- Fast and cheap shipping.
- Transparent product descriptions and honest reviews from consumers.
- Amazon offers splendid customer service and has a high-reliability score among its users.
- Provides editorial recommendations for best paper clips on the category of the top pick, best capacity, and best variety.
- It has a painless return policy. If you see any defects in your ordered products, you can easily return the products and amazon will refund your money.
2. Paper Clips at Office Depot
Almost all types of paper clips are available at the office depot.
The majority of the paper clips hold 5-star reviews here. Give a quick check over these reviews and place your order easily.
It supports different payment methods to make the checkout process simpler and quicker.
Delivery time can take 1 to 5 business days based on the shipping locations.
Why do we recommend to buy paper clips from Office Depot?
- Affordable price range.
- Often offer sales and discounts.
- Wide range of collections. You wild find paper clips in various unique shapes, sizes, and colors.
- Offer a price match guarantee. If you can prove a lower price of your purchased products, Office Depot will refund the difference.
- It has a good return and exchange policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchased items, you can exchange or return them from nearby stores.
3. Paper Clips at Staples
Staples, a top-ranked office supplies retailer, deals with a good number of paper clips.
It holds mostly positive reviews from its users when it comes to shopping for office supplies.
Due to the hike in buying different kinds of paper clips, it has stored numerous paper clips in various packages. Choose the right one from there and place your order safely.
Why do we recommend to buy paper clips from Staples?
- Quicker delivery and simpler payment system.
- It offers an exchange and return policy and high-quality customer service.
- Excellent customer reviews on paper clips and hassle-free payment system.
- Staples has been consistent in keeping its consumers’ trust and reliability since its online appearance.
- It compares different paper clips and helps customers to make a smart buying decision by showing which ones get better reviews.
3. Paper Clips at Walmart
Walmart is well known for having great deals with its products.
They have a massive collection of paper clips from different manufacturers. So before ordering any item, you should give a quick check over those products to see if they provide any exciting deals.
Walmart offers free next-day delivery if you order over $35.
Why do we recommend to buy paper clips from Walmart?
- Hold a high reputation as an online service.
- Fast delivery and a good return policy on office supplies.
- Offer relatively low prices when compared to other retailers.
- Clear explanation of products and honest feedback from consumers.
- Surprising selections of paper clips in different colors, shapes, and packages.
4. Paper Clips at Target
Target is another trustworthy online retailer of paper clips.
Search for your preferred paper clips and go through the description and reviews carefully.
And finally, purchase your required paper clips in no time.
Why do we recommend to buy paper clips from Target?
- Offers two days of free shipping.
- Easier and quicker payment system.
- Offers an unmatched 90 days refund and exchange policy.
- It is popular among the users and has established its reputation and reliability quickly.
- Target provides a detailed description and a clear ingredient list of the searched products.
Paper Clips FAQ’s
Q: What are paper clips made of?
Ans: Paper clips are made of different materials. These materials can include: Metal
Steel, Plastic, Stainless steel, Polyester, Vinyl and some other
Q: Are paper clips conductive?
Ans: The answer depends on the materials used for making paper clips. If the paper clips are made of materials like steel, metal, etc, which can conduct electricity and heat, then the paper clips must be conductive.
On the flip side, if the paper clips are made of non-productive materials like wood and paper, they won’t be conductive.
Q: Are paper clips magnetic?
Ans: No, paper clips are not magnetic in nature. But they might get temporarily magnetized by powerful magnets if they are made of still or other ferromagnetic materials.
Q: What are the big paper clips called?
Ans: Big paper clips are called jumbo paper clips. They are classified into jumboo1,
2 and 3. And the length of the clip can be 2 inches to 16 inches in size.
Q: What size is a number 1 paper clip?
Ans: Number 1 paper size refers to medium size. The length might be 1 to 4 inches in size.
Q: What is the cost of paper clips?
Ans: There is no straightforward answer to the question. The cost of paper clips can vary depending on some factors like brands, sizes, materials, amounts, etc. But they are really inexpensive. You can get 100 paper clips just for $4.
Q: What can I use instead of paper clips?
Ans: Some practical alternatives of paper clips are: Bulldog Clips – Perfect for piles of papers that paper clips can’t handle.
Paper Fastener and Puncher – You can file your documents securely by using a paper fastener and puncher. This binder will be robust.
Slide Binders – To avoid unwanted holes and marks, you can use slide binders.
Rubber Bands – You can use rubber bands as an alternative to paper clips to bind a thick stack of papers.
Paper clips can make your professional and daily life smoother and easier than before.
You can use them to avoid any potential mess as well as to take your DIY creativity job to the next level.
And for that, you have to get your hands on the exact type of paper clips. That’s why we have come up with this article to let you know the 5 best places to get paper clips in 2021.
You can easily collect your preferable paper clips from any of them without any confusion.