“Tools Geeks is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission” Learn more
The most daunting thing to get stuck with is an empty propane tank. If such a thing happens to you, you better refill it soon.
The most common question over propane tank refilling in the USA is “where to refill the propane tank. The USA has got a lot of refilling centers in almost all areas. But where you can get the cheapest deal can be the ultimate reason.
Different areas hold different rates for refilling the tank. Even if your tank is half full, some areas will demand the fixed rate of a full tank.
Finding an affordable deal, exact location, phone number will require a lot of time. What if you get a list of the five best places to refill propane tanks in the USA?
Things might go easier if you read the article till the end.
- The Best Place to Refill Propane Tank in the USA
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How much does it cost to fill up a 20 lb propane tank?
- Q: How much does it cost to fill up a 500-gallon propane tank?
- Q: How much does it cost to fill up a 1 lb propane tank?
- Q: How much does it cost to fill up a 100 lb propane tank?
- Q: How much does it cost to fill up a 250-gallon propane tank?
- Q: How much does it cost to fill up a 30 lb propane tank?
The Best Place to Refill Propane Tank in the USA
People mostly search for their nearest gas station to refill the propane tanks. But the gas rate can vary depending on different areas. If you’re somewhere in the USA and confused about where to go for propane tank refilling, you must give a quick check here.
Follow here and know about the best propane tank refilling services:
U-haul has taken the gas supply service to the next level. The company was introduced in 1945 with a capital of only $5000. But now, it has become the USA’s one of the largest supply companies.
Through the U-haul website, you can search for the gas tank filling stations in your area. For safer, quicker and affordable propane tank refilling service, take the help of Uhaul. With this service, it won’t cost any extra/ hidden charge. Just pay according to your needs.
Why do we recommend refilling propane tank from Uhaul?
- Uhaul will refill your tank with certified professionals. So, you can expect 100% safe and reliable service.
- Get a transparent description over their website and choose any of those.
- Quick and convenient service.
- The payment method is pretty flexible. They accept credit cards and cash as well.
Amerigas propane can refill all types of propane tanks. This service offers a pretty affordable price range as well as a higher level of safety. They make sure your tank is not getting over-fueled. Also, they will major your tank size and ensure you’re paying equal to the service.
Unlike other local filling stations, there is no extra charge that applies. America is available in over 48,0000 locations all over the USA. Visit their office or website for more information.
Why do we recommend refilling propane tank from Amerigas?
- Rained and certified staff working with the service.
- Availability all over the nation. It will be easy to get their service.
- Refilling is available for almost all types of portable propane tanks.
- OPD will ensure safe, reliable service by stopping the waste of gas.
Blue Ringo has made propane tank filling much easier. Their online support, quick and professional services have made it stand as one of the best in the USA.
It ensures you maximum transparency and charges the exact amount you’re getting. Their professional employees ensure your tank is absolutely safe, mess-free and leakage-free. The online ordering process and payment method are super fast and quick.
Why do we recommend refilling propane tank from Blue Rhino?
- Blue Rhino has really good customer service and a Reliable company reputation.
- The price range is pretty affordable and transparent.
- Safe and secured refilling service by professionals.
- Quick service system.
Ferrellgas is a well-known top propane tank refilling service across the USA. The brand reputation is impressive for their service quality. But the company doesn’t believe in any phone orders. Here you can use the zipcodes and get quick service from the nearest outlet of your location.
They take the safety purpose very seriously. You can order any size (120 to 14000 gallons) propane tank refilling anytime online. But the minimum order sound is in the amount of $150.
Why do We recommend Refill Propane Tank from Ferrellgas?
- Quick and easy ordering process.
- High-quality service guarantee.
- Reliable brand reputation of 80 years.
- The biggest competitor of other top refilling services.
MFA Oil is the last but not the latest option on the list. It has got an excellent maintenance system in a worthy price range. The brand will offer you various additional services for the customers as well.
The company has a gift card system by referring. From installation to refilling, every task is maintained by professionals here.
Why do we recommend refilling propane tank from MFA Oil?
- Safe and secured service by professionals.
- Additional customer support.
- The online support system is quick and clear
- Reliable brand reputation
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does it cost to fill up a 20 lb propane tank?
Ans: A 20 lb propane tank will cost around $20. The price can fluctuate between $14 to $20, depending on the refill cost.
Q: How much does it cost to fill up a 500-gallon propane tank?
Ans: A 500-gallon tank will cost around $600 according to the USA refilling rate. The price rate can differ according to the market rate.
Q: How much does it cost to fill up a 1 lb propane tank?
Ans: 1 lb propane tank refilling rate will cost around $4. The rate can increase and decrease depending on the market rate.
Q: How much does it cost to fill up a 100 lb propane tank?
Ans: A $ 100-gallon propane tank refilling cost varies from $800 to $1000.
Q: How much does it cost to fill up a 250-gallon propane tank?
Ans: A 250-gallon propane tank filling up costs $1200 according to the American market rate.
Q: How much does it cost to fill up a 30 lb propane tank?
Ans: A 30 lb propane tank refilling requires around $14.99.
Propane tank refilling saves a lot of money compared to buying a new one. But finding where to refill the propane tank might seem challenging. The online tank refilling services can be your savior here. These companies will get you high-quality service, proper safety and a standard price range.